Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Has Sprung ;)

What a morning we had with 4 children, a rabbit, 2 ducklings, and swarms of gnats! Luckily the rabbit enjoyed playing dead and the ducks were still small enough to keep in their little box once we were done with them.
I have never seen a rabbit so laid back and easy going before. At one point Emma, the youngest of the 4, was chewing on the rabbit's foot, picking the rabbit upside down, and grabbing fistfuls of hair. The rabbit never even flinched!


And now for the boys...

Usually the pictures I get of Charles his eyes close during that 1/25oth of a second and I get a shot of him with his eyes half open or completely closed. Every once in a while I can get a good shot, and I've learned to use the rapid fire setting so I can take multiple shots. Here I wasn't so lucky...this was intentional and Charles' strong willed personality shines through.


Do you think he's the more serious one?

My little D that loves the camera :)


Thanks to Holly for supplying the animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment