Friday, March 19, 2010

Meggett Boys {Spring Session}

These boys keep their momma on her toes, especially Little Henry! I think the only time I saw him walk was when we were on the dock, other than that it was full speed ahead. To be young again and have that energy, SIGH...

It's always a pleasure to document locals in my area. We are such a small community and I often daydream what the future is going to be like for all these little ones out here. Haven't tallied it, but it seems like Meggett is dominated by boys and I just keep envisioning lots of mischievousness going on, especially once they hit their teens. Think I might invest in some bars for our windows since they are so close to the ground, or maybe some cactus plants.

Anyways, Preston and Henry were such cuties! And although Henry was on the go, we really captured some shots of his true personality.

Ashleigh, you're doing an amazing job with these boys!



These next few pictures showcase Little Henry's personality. And Preston was so patient and helpful throughout the whole session!
This is one of my favorites from the whole session, Henry on the go and Preston being the sweet boy he is :) Can we say Magazine Cover?



And lastly...little boy feet. When I showed this to a family member she said, "You and your obsession with little one's feet!"...what can I say? I love this shot also, the texture of the brick, little kid sneakers, and jeans...perfection, essence of boys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment