Friday, March 19, 2010

Master Wesley Hennet {newborn}

Little boys just have a special place in my heart, I guess because I am constantly surrounded by them! They are so full of curiosity, love the dirt, camouflage (well if you live out where I do), and get so excited when it rains because they know that means lots of puddles...and if they're lucky mud puddles! Wesley has all of this to look forward to and I know his big brothers will be right there holding his hands guiding him.

Wesley is the newest addition to my bonus son's family. William is now the oldest brother to 4 little brothers, that's right 4. I don't think he considers himself lucky yet, but I KNOW his little brothers do and one day William will to.Congratulations to Nick, Lauren, William, and Wade :)


No comments:

Post a Comment