Monday, March 15, 2010

The Parker Family

I have lots of catching up to do with both past photo shoots and some recent photo sessions! Keep checking in with us :)

Sara and I met this lovely family a few weeks ago and I'm proud to say it was our first client who heard about us through word of mouth! She contacted us to mosty take some pictures of their son, but we couldn't resist the opportunity to take pictures of his sister and the whole family. This did make me pretty nervous in the beginning though walking in blind and not knowing the children, but it was a challenge I was ready for.

Little H was 15 months old and I'd forgotten how curious a 15 month old is and how ACTIVE! They do not like sitting still, brings back memories...happy ones of course ;) I think this is why I enjoy photographing children, you truly forget the challenges, milestones, and changes they go through.


From the afternoon session, this has to be my favorite. I think all mothers will understand...unfortunately we will have to let go of our little one eventually, but hold on as long as possible.



OK, this just melts my heart. Sara captured this moment...I love the bond between a father and daughter!

More posts to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment