Tuesday, April 13, 2010

William +4 {Easter Morning}

In a previous post I spoke of my bonus son, William, and I introduced you to his newest brother Wesley.  Well on Easter Sunday William's mother and I arranged a portrait date to try and get a picture of William with all of his brothers.  It was a crazy morning with 3 toddlers running in different directions and a little infant not being able to fend for himself against the gnats. 

I'm hoping this will be an annual event.  I love seeing William when all his brother's are together and I am so lucky Lauren and I share the bond we do.  Thank you to Lauren and Nick for braving the mid-morning gnats and taking time out of your busy Easter morning to help me make this happen!  Looking forward to next year ;)

All the handsome fellas...


Wade with his little buddies...can you tell who my sneaky one is?







Lauren is going to have her hands full when William becomes interested in the girls...such beautiful eyes!

And one last little scenery picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment