Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally! A Boy for Jennifer {Newborn}

For a little over a year I have been cheating on my husband...with my gym girls.  For awhile, up until I've had a few setbacks that keep me from the hard core workouts, my schedule revolved on getting to the gym to work out with "the girls".  A small group of them all met a year ago February in boot camp and I shortly joined them.  We are all moms with children at different stages and I tell you they have seriously saved my life a few times.  Each one has a different perspective on life, marriage, motherhood (between the 7 of us we have 27 children total), and everything else under the sun, so they are my go to girls for advice! 

Jennifer is one of the youngest moms with the most children, 4 girls, one bonus son, and little Chase. Sara and I were so excited to finally meet him and have the pleasure of photographing him.  We are so happy Jennifer finally got the little boy she's been waiting for.  He has a lot of sporting experiences to look forward to with his mom ;)

Enjoy!





I absolutely LOVE this picture of his face.  This was taken with a group of shots where he was giving the funniest facial expressions...wonder what caused them, hmmm?

Every time we have a newborn session I always try to incorporate these adorable blocks and it just doesn't EVER work out!  I know Chase is screaming, but this is probably the best picture we've gotten with them...

The future sports fanatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment