Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Visit Home {Family Portraits}

A dear friend from high school moved away several years ago to Washington with her husband who is in the Navy.  She is fortunate enough to come home about once a year to visit and if I'm lucky her twin makes the trip down from NJ for a few days.  On this particular visit I got lucky and was able to spend a couple of mornings with the both of them and little Miss Olivia.  The first morning was spent in Summerville at Azalea Park...thank you to Maegan Bell for pointing me in the right direction ...and the second was spent preparing food for Olivia's Baptism Luncheon...well watching Mrs. Causey mostly and enjoying several glasses of wine!  I walked away with a few of Mrs. Causey's recipes that I can't WAIT to try ;)

I love these girls (that includes you too Mrs. Causey)...and Chris your not so bad yourself!

The Rubino Family...+ one on the way :)


There are such a lovey couple...

Little Olivia was wiped out by the end!

Caroline's twin and my NJ Housewife...sorry Heather had to throw that in there!


Nothing but laughs when I'm around these girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment